LL Spiral Chute
Spiral Chute Introduction
Spiral chute is a type of new gravity separation machine, which is applicable to separate metallic minerals granularity between 4 —0.02, such as iron, ilmenite, chromite, pyrite, tungsten ore, tin ore, tantalum-niobium ore, gravel mine, zirconite and rutile as well as other nonferrous metals, rare metals and nonmetallic minerals with adequate gravity difference.
When processing minerals, it characteristics high stability, enhancive resolution, high capacity, excellent efficiency, superior recovery, and reliable operation. Furthermore, it features light weight, low noise, super moisture and corrosion resistance. Additionally, it may be completely suitable to materials of various density, feeding granularity, and grade.
- Stable and clear mineral separation with large handling capacity;
- High efficiency with higher concentration ratio and high recovery;
- High adaptability of the feeding capacity and the variability of concentration, granularity and grade;
- Easy for installation with small floor space and simple operation;
- Material quality material quality with features of moisture resistance, rust protection and corrosion resistance;
- With advantages of non-powered, without moving parts and without noise, etc.
|Max turns of Spiral||4||5||5||5||5|
|Feed Density (%)||20-45||25-50||25-55||25-55||25-55|
|Notes：1. The above technical parameters calculated based on max spiral quantity and max pitch. Specific data is subject to actual machine. 2. The feed concentration (percentage) is not absolute amount. 3. Spiral chute is different from screw pitch and the total height of corresponding spiral chute is also different.|